IPS: Providing Independent Testing Lab Serivces
Integrated Paper Services (IPS) Inc. serves as an independent testing laboratory offering analytical and physical testing to TAPPI, ISO, ASTM and WSP standards. Our independent testing laboratory combines physical and analytical testing as well as interpretive data analysis to offer testing services for clients across Wisconsin, the Midwest and United States, and internationally. IPS is dedicated to providing timely test data, interpretive analysis, and experienced consulting through its expert scientific staff using its extensive inventory of standard and customized test equipment.
IPS enables our customers to better focus on their core businesses by providing the best value in the world of testing services.
Our core values provide accurate testing services
- Best Value to the Customer
- Talent Development
Additional IPS Testing Information
- The experts behind the accurate testing results for the paper, pulp, nonwovens, health care and allied industries.
- About the IPS Testing Expert's laboratory that meets TAPPI, ISO and ASTM standards.
- The history behind the growing Appleton, Wisconsin physical testing laboratory.
- IPS operates in compliance with ISO, ASTM, and TAPPI standards and cGMP's for medical devices.
- Announcements and news directly from IPS Testing Experts.
- View and download valuable information about our services.
- IPS provides testing services for 250+ companies each year in a wide variety of industires.
- Locate all relevant IPS Testing information.